Request Your Network Assessment Today!
A Network Assessment (also called a network audit or network review) from Varay will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
After we complete your Network Assessment, you’ll receive a document that will help you leverage your existing technology, and provide recommendations for improvements that will help you achieve your business and technology goals.
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Network assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and network results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with no-risk, network assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in El Paso, Las Cruces, Sunland Park, Santa Teresa, Socorro, San Elizario, Fabens, Fort Hancock, Alamogordo, Tularosa, Cloudcroft, Ruidoso, Deming, Truth or Consequences and Silver City.