Who’s watching over your most important asset?
Your network is your business’ most critical technology. When it’s running as it should be, your business is in a position to thrive. But making sure your infrastructure is always running – and performing at its peak – requires the specialized skills of a network management expert.
Varay also keeps abreast of software and security updates as they become available for servers, network devices and workstations to ensure that these updates are downloaded and installed as they are released by the vendor.
Varay watches over your critical network servers and operating systems with:
- In-depth product knowledge: of all major hardware lines and all Microsoft operating systems
- A wide range of experience: from large installations to small businesses
- Email migration and support: including MS Exchange 5.5, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Support for Small Business Server 2003/2008: extensive knowledge and experience
- Sales and Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-v: virtualization experts on staff.
- Sales and Support for Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server: document management without the hassles.
- Sales and Support for Cisco ASA Security Appliance: secure your network from intruders.
- Remote Access with Microsoft Terminal Server 2008: working remotely was never so easy.
Can you afford even a few minutes of network downtime? Don’t find out the hard way.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in El Paso, Las Cruces, Sunland Park, Santa Teresa, Socorro, San Elizario, Fabens, Fort Hancock, Alamogordo, Tularosa, Cloudcroft, Ruidoso, Deming, Truth or Consequences and Silver City.